Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Is this day done yet?

It's been a long morning, and I'm out of sorts after hauling a screaming child 
through the grocery store check out.  

I'm relishing the quiet, eating some forbidden Dove milk chocolate truffles, 
and looking at this photo of my kids, which is in a frame above my computer screen.


I have very beautiful children.  What blessed gifts they are. 

I'm feeling really guilty that I hollered at them today.

Thank goodness for nap time. I think it is just as vital for the mom as it is for the growing child. 
Now I can greet them with a smile when they awake.  
After all, who can stay crabby after looking at these cherubic little faces?

1 comment:

  1. I love Dove chocolate! :)
    Yes, you are right, nap time is very important for mom too! And yes, those kids are so cute! Lots o hugs!

    ReplyDelete