Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Eight years ago today...

I said "I do".  
How little I knew back then!
And how young we looked were!

Eight years,
four children,
two degrees
(earned by Dean, but felt by the whole family),
and seven home moves later...

one thing remains the same -
my love for this man.

Actually it has grown.
I am loved.
I am in love.
I am so very blessed.

Have you ever heard the saying that "the best gift a Daddy can give his children is to love their Mommy"?
I'd say it can both ways. Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel right now.
Eight years is nothing, bring it on!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! It does feel like only yesterday that we were watching you on that swing. Oh, how time has flown. Your life has been incredibly blessed and it makes me so happy. Those coffee dates in Black Canyon City were well worth it. :) Wishing you God's continued blessings as your work your way on to the Silver and Golden Wedding Days Celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary! wishing you many more happy years together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! And many more blessed years ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a very happy anniversary and many more to come!

    ReplyDelete