Thursday, June 7, 2012

sweet spontaneity

Whew, there's a lot of cobwebs on here [swinging my arms to clear them away]. And *cough* the dust! My goodness, I suppose a body could at least come on here and clear the dust away, but *cough, cough* I guess I've been slacking in that department as well. 


Hey, in my own defense, I have to say I've had lots of ideas and blog posts in my head this last month.  
And that is where they have stayed.


So, lest you think I have fallen off the face of cyberspace...

Do you want to know what my daughter said after I snapped this picture?


She said "this is the first time we have gotten ice cream from the ice cream truck!"

I couldn't help but think "is that sad or what?!"

Hooray for spontaneity! Actually, I'd have to say that deciding to buy ice cream from the ice cream truck is more spur of the moment than spontaneous. And it can't really be anything but that, because who wakes up and says "lets go drive around the neighborhood and find the ice cream man so we can buy some treats."

Hooray for sweet treats, sunny breezy days, and green grass!


Here's to hoping our summer break (today is my kids' last day of school) is full of plenty of spur of the moment sweet decisions.

Happy June and start of summer to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment