Friday, March 22, 2013

12:52 Smile

You hopped onto the couch without me asking, eager to be in my picture.  You posed without any direction.
I had to snap fast, as I knew your smile and your stillness would  be quick.

Sure enough, after less than half a minute, you were ready to move on to the next thing.

But oh how sweet your smile was!

12:52 Smile

Your smiles are like rays of sunshine for they warm me to my core.  I can't get enough of them.

I am sad when the clouds hover on your horizon, and I only catch glimpses of a fleeting smile.
On the cloudy days, I want to be the wind for you.  I'll blow away those clouds.
Because I know the sun is there, hiding, waiting to shine.
I want everyone else to see what I see - your brilliant light.

Continue the circle to see more Friday smiles.

2 comments: