Monday, March 19, 2012

10 AM Snapshots

I haven't been pulling my camera out very much lately.
It seems my hands are always full of baby.
That's a bad excuse though, and I kick myself later for not capturing more photos.
I'm working on it.


Nature's grand finale to Spring Break.

I'm dreaming of a mud room. 

You'd think they'd choose something hot for a snack.

Lai-lai is 5 1/2 months old already. She sits up by herself and she cut her first tooth yesterday! 

You'd think I was busy enough. 


And with that, happy Monday everyone!
If you are unfortunate lucky enough to live in Arizona, Happy late winter Spring!



1 comment:

  1. I love the look, feel and sound of fresh snow. Nothing quite like it.
    Then again, I had big people whose boots didn't come into my kitchen. Maybe that had something to do with my love of the white stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete