Monday, February 27, 2012

self incriminating

If I were being graded on my performance, I would receive a big, fat F for today.
If I had a boss, I probably would be getting sacked right about now. 

I mean come on, who hasn't started the laundry, done Saturday morning's dishes, OR started supper by 5:20 on a Monday evening?
Me, that's who.

And I have no good excuses.
Only lame ones that shouldn't equate to a WHOLE DAY of nothing, 
like my two year old running a fever, and oh wait!  I did something today!  I taught a signing class this morning. That seems like a long time ago.
Sigh. 
I'm off to scrounge the fridge.
And try redeem myself in the eyes of.......me

1 comment:

  1. Nurturing a sick child is a huge accomplishment. It's a job that doesn't allow a mother to do anything else. It's exhausting. Don't worry about what the house looks like. Your kids won't. They will remember love and comfort they felt when they were sick.

    ReplyDelete