Monday, February 11, 2013

Snow Day!

A Snow Day was called today!
We took advantage of the free time, and printed and signed valentine's day cards.
We baked up a huge batch of New York Time's best chocolate chip cookies (so much for my "no added sugar" idea).  Only I didn't have any chocolate chunks so I threw in what I had - chips, butterscotch chips, and mini m&m's.  I didn't refrigerate the dough either.  The whole point of making them today was so we could do just that - make them today.
The kids played in the snow, and I talked on the phone for over 2 hours.  To one person.  That's what you do when you live 2,000 miles from your oldest and best friend.  Man, I love those phone conversations!
And I ate way too many chocolate chip cookies.  Way too many.


What do you do on a snow day?

No comments:

Post a Comment