Friday, February 15, 2013

7:52 Cabin Fever

I wouldn't say they have cabin fever.  No, they are loving turning my living room upside down.
It's me who is getting tired of them being cooped up!

I would absolutely love if I had a basement, or family room even, to send these kids to when it gets too loud in the house in the evening hours as it's too cold to send them outside.  As it is, our living room is getting a lot of use.
Some day.

In the meantime, I am really looking forward to some night-time cross country skiing with my hubby tonight.  They can have the living room, we'll take the silent cold and the snow.

Go here to continue the blog hop and see evidence of more cabin fever.


5 comments:

  1. In the big scheme of things, I think I remember this from a not too distant past!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the basement ...and they hang out in our small living room! Briita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love building forts! Your kids are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, we have the basement too and it is rarely used. everyone likes to be in the living room :) And I am with you on me wanting them outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can demolish a
    bunker :)

    ReplyDelete