Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Venting

Pregnancy insomnia: I really, really dislike you.
As if the sore shoulders and hips and numb hands each morning aren't enough.

It's after 2am. I feel naughty being up, like I'm seventeen again, and am battling with common sense versus the desire to keep on talking on the phone to Dean.
Remember those days? Courting?  How quickly the time flies!

But back to the issue at hand - insomnia - or maybe it has more to do with my mind being in overdrive.
Since this baby always practices her gymnastics in the wee hours of the morning, I can't help but start thinking of our upcoming move.  I don't know for sure where we're going, or when.

And that is a terrible, terrible thing if you want to be nesting.

But looking through old photos and remembering life in the early days of your marriage and family is a good way to take your mind of things.
This one has got to me one of my all time favorites! And it's not because it will win any photography contests, it's because the two faces in the photo are so beloved and because they are faces of people that belong to me.

Gosh, my boys are handsome!
Now I know I will have sweet dreams once more.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment