Thursday, March 12, 2015

I'm Graham

Hey there.  I'm Graham.
Or Graham-y Boy (Aubrey calls me that).  Grahamers (Mom started that one). Buddy (that's what Donovan calls me). Buddy Boy. I'll let you choose.  I like them all.


Just smile when you say my name, and I'll return your grin 100 fold!



But I may or may not be too busy to respond when you're talking to me.
I mean, there's a whole world out there waiting to be explored.



I'm really good at finding all the cords, books, papers, and things I'm not supposed have 
in all the nooks and crannies of whichever room you put me in.  Who needs toys?!


But every now and then, I get myself into a situation that calls for assistance. 


My sister Loretta is going to make a pretty good partner-in-crime.  


Don't let her sweet smile fool you. 
She's becoming just as good at getting into situations as I am.


I've been teaching her how to be more curious and assertive.


It appears I taught her real well. 
Too well, perhaps!


And I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment