Monday, December 22, 2014

from my family to yours

I'm not mailing out Christmas cards this year.

It's not a decision I feel bad about because...
a) I mail them every other year, and this is an 'off' year (with the twins being born this year though...)
b) I can hardly keep on top of the laundry and housework these days, so taking the time to label, lick, and stamp cards would mean my family goes without clean socks and underwear.  And we can't have that! Oh wait, we already do??! Shhh! Quiet boys!

That being said, I still made a simple card to hand out/email to family.  Oh, and to share with you guys.


I look at this picture, and I feel incredibly blessed.  Look at all those happy, healthy faces!
This beautiful family of mine is one of the greatest gifts I've been given.
Even if their laundry is a part of their package. ;)

Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment