Friday, November 29, 2013

48:52 Satisfaction

This week, satisfaction was a house full of family, feasting at our table, visiting and laughing together.
Thanksgiving was as wonderful as always because I am blessed with a large, loving family.

But I didn't get a chance to photograph that kind of satisfaction.  Or the kind that follows eating a very large, very delicious meal of turkey, candied sweet potatoes, stuffing, pumpkin pie, etc.

So instead, I will share one of the other sources of my satisfaction this week.


My hutch makeover project is finished!
I am quite satisfied with the end result, and with the fact that I finished it in time to fill it with my china for use on this Thanksgiving. 

I'll share more details and pictures of my hutch next week.
Enjoy your weekend, as well as Marcy's pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment