Friday, May 24, 2013

21:52 Laughter

is the best medicine.

Am I not correct?

And like I've said before, our baby brings a lot of good medicine to our home.

21:52 Laughter

She was tickled pink to be given a marshmallow (albeit an un-roasted one) on our recent camping trip. Cue the hilarious fake laughter here.

But goodness! My baby doesn't really look like a baby anymore! Now that is not funny!
Why must they grow so quickly?  Where did the luscious newborn scent go?  Where are my tiny snuggles and where is the downy soft hair?  And how and when did you learn to fake laugh?!

I loved all of the baby phase, yes, but I guess if I'm being honest, I love watching her grow too. She's such a delight and I don't know what we'd do without her smiling little face.

This week, I'm linking up to Amber.  Head on up north to see what's tickling her funny bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment