Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Legoland

While Disneyland is supposed to be the funnest place on Earth, and is the most popular theme park, we decided to take our kids to Legoland on Spring Break.  I don't regret it one bit.
 This park was perfect for us. Connor, 7 years old, through Brant, 3, were all well entertained.  In fact, had we waited a few years to come here, Connor might have been getting a bit too old.

Although the park is not open as long as Disneyland, it still worked fine for us.  When you are travelling with small children, who wants to get to the park before 10:00 and stay much later than 5:00 anyway?  We also noticed that Legoland has a more mellow vibe than Disneyland. The music wasn't as loud or crazy, and the park was full of families with young children. In other words, perfect.
The kids loved riding their own cars and earning a 'driver's license' (no pictures as my sister and I were at the play ground with our two little ones). The roller coasters were another highlight of the day.  I never would have guessed it of my three-year old, but he whooped and laughed the entire time on the Dino roller coaster.

While I look forward to experiencing Disneyland through my kids' eyes some day, I have to say that Legoland did not disappoint and it was the perfect choice for us this year.

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! That's something I would like try :)

    ReplyDelete