Monday, September 23, 2013

All Aboard!

Choo-choooo.  Hop on board the Diaper Express!


I only have one in diapers right now.
But you wouldn't know it by this supply.  
I stock up when I go to Sam's.
I've been buying my diapers there (or Costco) for years.

I was just thinking...
I've been buying diapers for nine years and seven months.
If I bought at least one box of diapers every month,
that's 115 months times roughly $40...
Oh, never mind!
That could be a depressing number.

As in like a Hawaiin vacation number.
But it's not worth considering.  I rather like being able to throw
dirty diapers in the trash versus the washing machine.

Now what would be interesting to know, 
is the number of diapers I've contributed to the landfill.
Let's see... five children...
It's a mountain, I'm sure.

Do I get any credit for at least recycling the cardboard box?

Happy Monday my friends!
If you're currently on the same train as me, may your diapering days be jolly!
Chugga, chugga, choo, choooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment