Friday, July 19, 2013

29:52 Water

I feel a bit as if I'm cheating.
I'm busy getting ready for a birthday party as well as heading to camp to work in the kitchen this weekend and haven't had time to take a photo for this week's challenge.  I am too stubborn to miss another week, though.

So here you have a photo that I took on our vacation, one of my many photos that features water (because us Arizonans love vacationing near water).

29:52 Water

Yes, the kids are fully clothed.  We rolled into our campsite (right by this creek) around 2 in the afternoon.  It was close to 100 degrees.  The kids said they were going to "go get their feet wet" while we set up the tent trailer.

Yeah, this is how it ends.

But I wasn't going to complain.  I joined them.
After getting into my suit that is.

I'm linking up to Leann again this week, enjoy your weekend.  I'm looking forward to a fun one in the camp kitchen!

1 comment: