Friday, July 5, 2013

27:52 My Country

I'm in awe.
In awe of the indescribable beauty of our country.

In this last couple of weeks, I've seen such beautiful sights, seen such breathtaking vistas, that I wonder what will compare.  I've walked the floors of the Giant Forest, felt the spray of Bridalveil Falls, and heard the roar of the Pacific Ocean. 

While I know there is much more to our country and to this world, many more inspiring and history rich places to visit, I am thankful that we have been able to see a little bit of the beauty of North America's Southwest.

Our family biking in Yosemite Valley (upper Yosemite Falls behind us)

Yes, I do believe I can safely say that this little corner of the world, this country I call home, is God's country.  I love the U.S.A!

Head on over to Leann to see what she's captured in her corner of the country.

1 comment: