Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I want one

I'm supposed to be mopping my floors and baking bars.
For some reason, I'm on the internet instead.

I usually only have so much to do on  the internet - check my email, see what's new on facebook, read two or three blogs, and that's it.  It doesn't take too much time.  Unless, that it, you start blog hopping.
But what fun it is to see other people's art - their photography and crafts, and be inspired to create something of your own!
I've even justified my eye candy browsing - it won't be much longer till I have a demanding newborn, and I have no time to spend on the computer or creating.

Okay, back to today... check out this really cool bracelet I found over at twoandsix...
IMG_7495_blog

I want one.  Or two or three.  How cool are these? Can you imagine having a slew of them in different colors and patterns?!  

Apparently, to make this bracelet (and I have no interest in making shawls or blankets, just some bracelets :) ) you use a technique called broomstick lace.
I only have about 5 quilting projects started, and weekly Little Hands Sign classes coming up, but I kind of wonder if I could learn to crochet and knit???
Okay you knitters and crocheters, how hard is it really?

No comments:

Post a Comment